“Crows feet” – ORBICULARIS OCULI
This procedure requires three small injections to each side of the eye.
“Forehead Lines” – FRONTALIS
This procedure requires four small injections, 4 cm above the orbital rim of the eye, spaced across the forehead.
“Frown lines” – GLABELLAR
This procedure requires five small injections between the affected areas.
Risks and Side effects:
Although complications are rare, it is important to understand the risks, that can include:
- Hypersensitivity, Allergic response, Anaphylactic reaction (rare but can occur)
- Asymmetry of facial expressions
- Muscle weakness, twitching
- Bruising/swelling/skin redness
- Drooping of the eyelid or eyebrow (ptosis)/local muscle weakness, double vision, dry/teary eyes
- Hives, feeling faint, nausea or flu like symptoms, tiredness
- Swelling of the face or throat, dry mouth, difficulty swallowing
- Infection at treatment site
- Period to take effect, further treatment needed, remaining muscle movement
Please note, as a medical professional, I am fully trained in emergency protocols and am able to reverse such reactions.
You should see your full effects from the treatment at around 2 weeks, so please be patient! The results last between 4 to 6 months.
Please avoid any heavy exercise and excessive alcohol consumption for at least 24 hours. It is also important to remain upright for at least three hours after tour treatment.
Please exercise the muscles in the affected area, but avoid touching the treated area as this can affect the placement of the Botox and increase risk of infection